I present to teachers all over the world, including plenaries at conferences and smaller talks to teachers in schools. I’m comfortable with delivering face-to-face or online. My presentations are well known for their practical ideas and relevance to the real classroom. Here are the titles of some of my recent talks:
- Two sides of the same coin: Critical and creative thinking
- 10 secrets no one ever tells you about materials writing
- Personalising the impersonal
- 50 ways to avoid gapfill fatigue
- 5 steps towards successful online teaching
- 10 ways to make your video lesson HOT
If you would like me to speak at your event, please contact me here.
This webinar, which I gave for the British Council, will give you an idea of my approach to presenting.